NextLimit RealFlow 10.1.2.0162 | 466.7 mb
Next Limit proud to present the new patch of RealFlow 10, is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with all major 3D platforms. Simulate anything from a single drop of water to a massive tsunami. This patch fixes over 50 bug fixes and more.
Release Notes (10.1.2.0162):
- RF-4178 Dyverso - Rigid material algorithms have been changed to avoid floating point errors which result in erroneous behavior sometimes.
- RF-146 Object emitter, XML import/export - Object Emitter in vertex or faces mode does not export the selection
- RF-156 General - Maximum number of threads is 128
- RF-157 General - BDC files are not interchangeable between machines with different endianness.
- RF-158 General - FLW files are not interchangeable between machines with different endianness.
- RF-160 General - Scene Animation.SD doesn't hold new objects created during the simulation.
- RF-300 Hybrido fluids - Proxy files cannot be exported with the GridDomain on cache mode
- RF-333 XML import/export - Initial State for objects cannot be reused when exporting scene as XML because it is embedded into the .FLW file.
- RF-514 Caronte - Interaction with planes is not good
- RF-562 Grid splash & Foam, Grid wet & Foam - Mist can't be created for Splash&Foam and Wet&Foam nodes.
- RF-1330 Commands - Commands organizer should accept graphs
- RF-1568 Caronte integration, Hybrido- A node of type HY_Domain in cache mode doesn't affect neither rigid nor soft body objects.
- RF-1574 C++ SDK - The maxwell related SDK functions that are now available in Python are not available in C++.
- RF-1735 Maxwell Integration - RealFlow crashes during Maxwell voxelization when memory is exceeded
- RF-1988 Graphs - FieldSave node cannot save several fields inside a single file. Unlike FieldRealLoad.
- RF-2169 FLW read/write, User interface - The options to hide/show the nodes of the scene from the menu "View->Show" are not saved with the project.
- TF-2170 FLW read/write, User interface - The option "Selection Highligthing" from the menu "View->Show" is not saved with the project.
- RF-3328 XML import/export - Text geometry cannot be exported on XML.
- RF-4035 RealWave, Spreadsheets - There is no spreadsheet content for RealWave.
- RF-4094 Alembic - Alembic cameras are only imported if there is some additional object in the same Alembic file.
- RF-4108 Dyverso, Wetmaps - It is not possible to generate wetmaps of elastic and rigid Dyverso objects during simulation time.
For the full list of new and improved features, and fixed bugs please refer to the release notes
About Next Limit RealFlow 10. RealFlow 10 is the latest version of Next Limit's fluid simulation software. RealFlow is fast and easy to use, and compatible with most major 3D platforms. With RealFlow you are able to calculate the interactions between individual particles acting like water, for example. On the other hand it is also possible to mimic the behaviour of bodies under the influence of certain forces, like gravity or wind. The dynamics functions in RealFlow also allow collisions and interactions between soft and rigid bodies. Another aspect is wave generation with RealWave. Most of these elements can be combined and merged without limits - it is possible to use fluids with rigid bodies or ductile objects, generate fluid splashes on ocean surfaces, create buoying items, and simulate underwater behaviour.
About Next Limit Technologies. Next Limit Technologies provides cutting-edge simulation technologies for a broad range of applications in computer graphics, science and engineering. Next Limits products include "RealFlow" (comprehensive toolkit for fluid and physical dynamics simulation for visual effects industries), "Maxwell Render" (physically correct light simulation and render engine), and "XFlow" (new computational fluid dynamics software for engineering applications). All products have been developed using proprietary technology, are available for multiple platforms, and connect seamlessly with most major applications in the DCC and CAD markets.
Product: NextLimit RealFlow
Version: 10.1.2.0162 Node locked
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Size: 466.7 mb
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed